Trends Shaping The Media And Entertainment Future
Everyone agrees that the industry buyers have changed and this is precisely why the 2019 MET Expo will be launched in a fresh and modern way to engage our customers for a maximum return on investment. We have put a lot of effort into the format of the upcoming show and some of the highlights are listed below.
1. We have a documented blueprint for the show and detailed marketing plan. Thus far we have delivered on every task and are ahead of the timeline by at least one month. This is why we wanted to share with you the updates by hosting a meeting for exhibitors on the 27th March.
2. We have recently confirmed 5 new companies to the show, that have not previously exhibited, due to us opening up the name and including all forms of Media, Entertainment & Technology. They share our vision and are excited to be affiliated with our event.
3. The realignment with ACS and its support of the show as detailed previously. This alone will bring a dedicated segment of visitors back to the show in July.
4. We have a dedicated team of professionals within our team at Expertise Events with in excess of 200 years of experience in the industry and specialist marketing of both digital and traditional.
5. We have the best venue available in Sydney – centrally located to capture an audience from all over Australia and we are aligned with the SMPTE conference.
6. Our Fair has been set up with a revised shorter format to reduce costs.
7. We have secured Julia Zaetta (one of Australia’s most awarded Media Representatives) to host a dedicated women in industry event to further promote and unite the Industry as communicated previously.
8. We can offer 32 unique stand builds that we have put together to save you 30-40% of the costs you would spend otherwise (have you asked about these yet – you could exhibit for far less than you think!).
9. Make use of our Free Diary Matching services to capture leads and book appointments to ensure you are successful before you even begin.
10. We are hosting an industry Happy Hour on the show floor this year, again saving you any additional costs.
11. There are further opportunities to conduct Knowledge sessions to “sell” your products and services, please speak to us about this.
12. The conference is fully integrated with lunch included to be collected on the show floor and the break has been extended for the delegates allowing for more interaction.
News released: 22nd February 2019